Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Love Poems for Persons [yet] Unknown

Tell me of your loss
Tell me of your fear
There are many deaths
How many will you choose?

I propose
A living while we can

Let me breathe your skin
And show you what I mean

Let me
Speak
Let me
love
Let me
Trouble you no more
Let me
Pass by
Let me
Know –
Let me
no
Let me
Alone

Words fail me

This liminal state
a Romantic Other life
So not interested
but
Traveling
in circles
Re-
Envisioning
Re-
Entering
Re-
Moving
Re-
Doing

RE-IMAGINING


Secret
travels
brown
not green
shifting fantasies
rain

does she
greet you
with
enthusiasm?

Perpetually
Playing
Plying
Dancing

Reminding

like
A Razor
cutting
It leaves a scar
Every surgery
a death

A ghost in the heart
Waiting to be made flesh

Laughter is the only medicine

And if I tell you
How can we move
Forward
Into
A future
Or a past
If I tell you really
Everything
Then there are no
Secrets
and
I am not
The Other

Beloved

I am -- I am
How can you not know me?
Beloved
I am – all that I am
How can you not know me?
Fair forms beget fair forms
And the tongue of love
Still speaks those names which cannot be spoken
Beloved
Beloved
Beloved
I will not long be with you

Be with me while I linger

No comments:

Post a Comment